LATEST STORIES

center_img LOOK: MMDA conducts 2nd round of clearing ops in Pasig, Pateros Sacred Heart Shrine hosts Asian Apostleship of Prayer View comments He went out of the house one evening to take care of their raised chickens when he accidentally slipped, fell to the ground and lost hold of the kerosene lamp, which then hit his body.He then developed burn contracture and scarring.FEATURED STORIESNEWSINFOSenate to probe Tolentino’s ‘novel legal theories’ on oral agreementsNEWSINFOLocsin wants to drop ‘visas upon arrival’ privilegeNEWSINFOTolentino: No more debate with Drilon on China dealJovie’s upper left arm was appended to his chest, limiting his movements and causing his classmates to make fun of him. Despite everything, Jovie continues to go to school, which is 3-hour walk away from their house.Recently, Jovie underwent surgery to remove the burn contracture to separate his arm from his chest. Read Next Firm urged to explain delay in MRT 7 construction Bodjie Pascua slams Palace stance on making Dengvaxia usable again SMC bags Bulacan airport projectlast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *